LISTEN. I made a major mistake omitting ONE DIRECTION’S EP B-SIDE RELEASE, “HOME” from my 10 Happy Things on Friday and I want to lie very, very still on the floor. I just wanted to say that that song made me very happy, whilst also making me sob violently into my lunch.
I’m trudging through S, still! It’s getting pretty tedious; I think I’ve stopped caring about the fictional text (V.M. Straka’s Ship of Theseus) and I just want to find out what happens to Jen and Eric.
Drafts! Lettering stuff! IDK. I always feel like I can multi-task but it turns out I’m quite shit at it.
The National’s Boxer! I was listening to Martin’s Miss Movin’ On playlist for a bit, but I needed to summon my sad bastard self, so here we are.
About my modes as a self-saboteur.
I didn’t care about celebrity breakups.
That tomorrow is going to be an okay day!
A striped tank and boxers. But you didn’t need to know that, probably.
THE NATIONAL. It’s not like I stopped or forgot but it kind of feels like a homecoming for some reason.
Oh boy, where do I start?
Better time management.
SO HYPED FOR JUSTIN BIEBER’S RELEASE. SORRY 1D BUT HE’S KILLING IT SO HARD RN.
- Ermahgerddon: The Untold Story of the Ermahgerd Girl by Darryn King for Vanity Fair
- Meet Brian K. Vaughan: The Comic Book Visionary Behind ‘Y: The Last Man’ by Emil Lendof for The Daily Beast
- The Next Adventure: An Interview With Carly Rae Jepsen by Tavi Gevinson for Rookie
- Lady Gaga and the Life of Passion by David Brooks for The New York Times
- A Very Revealing Conversation With Rihanna by Miranda July for The New York Times
The Sunday Currently was originally created by SiddaThornton