Just a short post today because I’ve wasted all my time doing dumb stuff and now I have to spend the rest of it doing things that I need to do. When does this cruel cycle end?! Anyway, 10 Happy Things, for my own mental health.
- This is Us — I watched it again after seeing a friend’s tweet. It made me very, very happy, and I suppose that’s all you need to know.
- Snake Brand Prickly Heat Cooling Powder — I have intense prickly heat, it’s kind of sad. Anyway, this has helped out a lot.
- Jenny Han’s P.S. I Still Love You — I’m reading this right now, and although it feels a little baby and slow, I do still like Peter Kavinsky & Lara Jean’s budding romance. I kind of hate how Jenny Han’s go-to plot bunny seems to be love triangles, but there. I’m enjoying it.
- Honest conversations — Basically, being honest with yourself and with the person you are speaking to makes it easier for you to sort out your feelings and the whys of your feelings. So it’s worth it to be honest, if only for your own peace of mind.
- Studio visits and art exhibits — I sometimes get in a weird mood where I don’t like going to shows, but whenever I end up at them, I have fun and get inspired. Usually.
- Kelly Purkey’s workshop tomorrow! — I’m going to be a lola and going to a scrapbooking workshop tomorrow and no one can make me feel bad about it!
- Uniqlo on sale — stocked up on denim + Jenny Holzerisms.
- Canon Selphy — This printer really is one of my best purchases this year. I’m using it for the workshop and for art stuff I needed printing right away.
- Caitlyn Jenner — Just. I’m happy for her. :)
- MAIL! I got mail from people, and I’ll post about them soon, I just need to ship out stuff I owe people before I go do that. I’m kind of hopeless, I suppose.
And, that’s it! This is a link-up, so if you’d like to join, check out Helga’s.
Header is detail from JC Jacinto’s painting, on view at Artinformal currently.