Okay, so the day started out really shittily because my dog woke me up by jumping on me, moving around a circle, and settling down beside me then an ant jumped onto my eye, bit it, and hung out with my lashes. I had to dig it out and it was a revolting time. NUISANCE.
This post is about happy things, though. I did a Happy List a year ago but never moved up from Vol. 1. Apparently, I am quite an unhappy person, lol. Here’s to trying, though.
So, ten things.
- One Direction — Kind of a given? I see the night as a thing I go through so I can listen to One Direction some more. It’s pretty simple, though. I binge-listened to The National, et al. and it just made me so warm and sad, so I figured it would be smarter to music that makes me want to dance.
- As supplied by this tweet, D O N U T S.
- Hitting my steps/day goal! I haven’t been doing that lately, but it makes me happy when I do.
- Putting together mail and care packages, since I owe a lot of people a lot of mail
- As mentioned in my last post, my favorite Twitter account recently, Zayn as Flowers.
- This video of Robert Mangold talking about Sol Lewitt and the MoMA, where they met and worked as security guards in the early 60s. Right?! h/t: John Maeda
- My face on MAKE’s social media!!! CAN I SCREAM.
- The Le Métier de Beauté Sexy Eye Palette, which I can’t even wear today because my stupid eye is swollen. Still, though. Makes me happy.
- That Harry Styles baked a cake for Stevie Nicks and they all ate it together. I MEAN, WHAT.
- Work. Yup, I’m happy and I’m thankful, and that’s that.
That’s it. I’m doing this because I saw it on Helga’s and it’s apparently a link-up, so there. If you want to be assaulted with more happiness, check hers out and possibly some other links that are already in the comments section. Join in, too! I think this happens every Friday, though I doubt I’m gonna be able to keep up. Nice to keep the bad thoughts in check, though. I think, anyway.